There’s no doubt about it — there are some shortcuts when it comes to proper form. Miracle pills, high-tech gadgets, and expensive software just don’t do the trick. If you want to be healthier and feel better, you will have to commit to eating healthy and exercising. Treadmills are a great way to get a good cardio workout, and with proper maintenance by an expert fitness equipment repairman, they’re an investment that will last a long time. Let’s take a closer look at one of our personal favorites in the treadmill market – the Bremshey Treadline Ambition.
Overall rating: 5.0 out of 5.0 stars
- Hot keys allow the user to quickly and easily change speed and altitude
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Speeds of up to 16 km/h (10 mph)
price: Available online for around £799
Product Description: The Bremshey Treadline Ambition treadmill comes with enough “bells and whistles” to make it relevant, but not at the expense of making it an expensive product. It contains six preset programs and a quick start guide to help you get started right away. It also has an easy-to-read graphic LCD display and quick start keys that make changing speed and incline hassle-free. The console allows you to track important things like speed incline, heart rate, etc. It offers plenty of room to run, which is certainly a good thing given that it has a top speed of 16 kilometers per hour (10 mph) – good training for even seasoned runners. And with accessories like the Polar compatible chest strap, you’ll wonder just how this fitness equipment manufacturer managed to add so many features at such a modest price.
- The shock absorbing components and handle grips built into the treadmill help protect your body from excessive stress.
- The usual LCD screen displays: distance, speed, pulse, calories burned, incline, time spent on exercise
- Folds away for convenient and compact storage using hydraulic assistance
- Speed range – 0.8 – 16 km/h, 0.5 – 10 mph
- Incline level – 0 to 10% Speed setting – 0.1 mph steps
- Running space: 51 x 142 cm / 20 x 56 inches. Two-layer belt
- Engine – 2.75 hp continuous
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg / 330lbs / 23pcs 8lbs
- Dimensions (unfolded): L194 x W85 x H135cm
- Dimensions (when folded): (L) 78 x (W) 85 x (H) 186 cm
- Treadmill weight: 101 kg
- Power supply – mains
Warranty information: Two-year manufacturer’s warranty for parts and labor
Conclusion: The Bremshey Treadline Ambition Treadmill is a good product at an affordable price – it’s that simple. It provides a solid workout, and with the help of a fitness equipment repair expert, you can keep it in top condition. We are confident that you will not find anything on this device to complain about. When looking for a top treadmill for your routine, you should definitely take a second look at this one. Highly recommended!